Tremendous Opportunity with an industry leader that is consistently growing in the right direction.
Positive Environment with great team members that will be, for the right individual a long term career "home"
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
- Minimum of two (2) years of proven experience preferred.
- Experience using hand and electrical tools to strip/refinish furniture.
- Experience with Laminate removal and replacement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven basic computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, and the ability to interact directly with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experience with woodworking, paint color matching, custom framing, coatings and finishes on various surfaces, furniture construction methods.
- Ability to repair wood.
- Experience with a Paint Booth
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Positive can-do attitude (essential)
- Exceptional problem solving skills (essential)
- Team player (essential)
- Multi task different projects at the same time
- Exceptional color matching skills