The Robinson Diamond Resource Group has an outstanding opportunity with an industry leader for a Field Support Technician
This role is challenging, fun and will be a great starting point with a company in major growth.
If you've been in the hospitality industry, automotive industry as a service writer, any technical support role where you interfaced with clients were previously a project coordinator and have become bored with the static nature of those roles are excited about travel (up to 50%+) and are looking for a great next step in your career with a rocket ship growth company send us your resume today.
You will go through an extensive 90 day training program.
As a Field Support Engineer, you will be an integral member of the company for quickly resolving highly complex issues for both hardware and software interfaces. You will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers while, defining and resolving issues.
Essential Duty and Responsibilities:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Retain high level of product knowledge
- Listen to and leverage customer feedback while advising the engineering team on the feedback and expectations to better position for core product
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to our competition
- Perform product demonstrations to customers
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues during testing mode at customer locations
- Travel to all 50 states to coordinate machine installations and POS integration
- Conduct meetings with management to review project progression & performance
- Interface with equipment manufactures to resolve reliability issues
- Build a service database of information to align with our corrective action systems
- Provide information such as fault trees and training materials
- Conduct tests and simulations at corporate facility to assist with problem solving
- Train and/or resolve customer issues in the field.
- Coordinate and implement operational training with customers
- Identify critical parts ordered and maintained in inventory
- Write and maintain detailed Operating & Maintenance Procedure
- Monitoring beta and pilot programs, including all field personnel at several test markets for several leading and nationally recognized retailers
- Work with the marketing team to create sales tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management preferred
- Must have clean and clear driving record.
- 1+ years of field engineering experience preferred
- *Position requires extensive field travel and will sometimes require long hours in the field.