View all jobs
Invoicing AssociateDallas, Texas
We are looking for a solid long term Invoicing associate.
Post GRs (Good receipts) daily via running of SAP GR/IR report.
Competencies & Accomplishments for this role:
- Check GRs & posted IRs (Invoice Receipts) against vendor invoices in SAP system as well as via various vendor websites.
- Communicate with & assist AP team on invoices, discrepancies, and drop shipments.
- Help end of month closing by getting all GRs for the month completed.
- Send monthly discrepancies to AP team after month end posting.
- Help Invoicing team with any invoicing assistance they may need.
- Communicate in a timely manner to various internal departments about questions relating to certain PO's GRs/IRs.
- Enter customer invoices into the correct portal for payment.
- Provide data in support of audits as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Requires high school certificate or its equivalent with 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Some high school/college accounting preferred.
- Excellent verbal /written communication skills - Customer service is a MUST.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Table) and Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- SAP preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work well as a part of a team and with individuals at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Can-do attitude with a true desire to grow professionally and take on special projects outside of your role and/or department.