Great Opportunity for a sharp, motivated person to join a leader in the industry.
This will convert to a full time position for the right person.
You will be responsible for filling the customer orders and delivering them to the outbound staging area in a manner that meets the company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The order filler is expected to fill all orders correctly and completely, as directed by the Warehouse Management system (WMS) program.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
• Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
• Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
• Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct UPS postage tape, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
• Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
• Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
• Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
• Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Able to work overtime as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• General knowledge of electrical products.
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
• Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
Clear Background/Clear Drug Screen.