Great Long term opportunity -
Designs, documents and configures complex enterprise solutions based on the business requirements.
• Works with IT application owners to identify requirements to satisfy business needs.
• Conducts technical evaluations and performs cost/benefit analysis.
• Maintains a current knowledge of technology and continually evaluates its impact on company objectives and deployed systems.
• Designs technology solutions and goals for a specific project and/or application area including but not limited to the Data Warehouse, Oracle Applications and Financial Applications
• Facilitates solution design discussions, designs applications with a focus on reducing the Total Cost of Ownership
• Participates as a member of the project team to ensure the optimal design solution is understood and adopted
• Provides technical guidance to project teams in their area of expertise and/or leads teams to complete projects specific to their domains
• Understands and maintains Security measures and configurations with current standards, practices, & technology included but not limited to PCI and sensitive data protection
• Represents project teams at architecture and security review boards and assists in securing required approvals
• Ability to train and lead others.
• Ability to implement and develop add-ons
Additional Job Functions
• Assists with establishment and refinement of technical standards and hardware standards.
• Assists with software, hardware and project approvals.
• Responsible for timely implementation of technology projects.
• Assist with IT cost control and actively look for opportunities to control spend.
• Performs other duties assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education
• Strong detail, quality and solution orientation
• 10+ years of experience designing and implementing technical solutions that are aligned with business strategy
• Oracle APEX 5.0 experience or higher
• 5+ years of Oracle APEX experience
• Minimum of 5 application implementations
• 10+ years’ experience in Oracle Databases
• 10+ years’ experience using SQL
• Ability to think critically and solve complex issues
• Ability to work independently, while engaging the customer and providing information to team
• Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal and external teams
• Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Experience adapting in a dynamic work environment
• Experience working in a customer focused environment
• Ability to troubleshooting issue
• Work closely with other IT application owners and leaders to communicate, share and implement best practices
• Highly advanced trouble shooting skills, problem resolution, project management and technology evaluation to meet business requirements
• Ability to work collaboratively with business leaders and understand many different business areas
• Distribution or retail experience
• Experience preparing and presenting business and/or financial results
• Strong PowerPoint presentation development skills
• Familiarity with data modeling and application design documentation
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently without close supervision
• Ability to handle concurrent responsibilities and tasks under pressure and within required timeframes