We are seeking an impressively out-going professional to make an outstanding first impression on our clients.
You MUST be a people-person with an above-and-beyond, make it happen, attitude to fit into this team.
Our client is a fun, high-energy, high-tech company.
It's a great place to be for talented self-starters, who thrive in controlled chaos.
We value engagement and innovation from our team members and is a great place to grow your career.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
Previous Receptionists have moved up within the organization. This can lead to a tremendous opportunity.
This is an 8am-5pm Monday-Friday opportunity at our corporate headquarters in the Design District area of Dallas.
This is a contract to hire role upon conversion full benefits/vacation.
- Communicate daily with both internal and external customers
- Answer and direct calls to the appropriate party
- Coordinate internal luncheons, quarterly events, and all internal catering needs including set-up and break down
- Manage meeting schedules and conference room reservations
- Provide administrative support and work on special projects as needed
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors or Associate Degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience in customer service
- Friendly, approachable, and sincere in your dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to quickly learn and remember names and faces
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Outlook
- Customer Service Driven
- Team oriented, flexible and adaptable; Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to build client rapport, leading to long lasting relationship and referrals
- Highly polished and professional - both in demeanor and appearance
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and creative problem solver
- Strong customer service orientation including excellent telephone etiquette, including appropriately handling calls from clients