A fantastic long term opportunity within the Aerospace Industry.
2 positions - one is Sr. (lead) and the other is midline.
if you are in the North Texas area and are an integration specialist, let's talk.
Using your talent, you will partner with leaders, subject matter experts & key stakeholders to drive innovation, accelerate change, reduce redundancy, evolve our business & optimize our operations.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite in Irving (DFW Airport) so, you will need to be in the DFW area.
Basic Qualifications -
• Understanding of Data Governance principles
• Possess problem-solving & analytical skills
• Strong communication skills & stakeholder management
• Ability to prioritize number of tasks at a time
• Experience with Winshuttle
• Experience with SQL
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
• Experience in a role requiring strategic planning (project/program management).
• 4+ years’ experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
No 3rd Party
This is a W2 contract opportunity.