We are seeking a Quality Inspection Professional in our Warehouse to join our team!
You will conduct inspections and complete certifications to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Documentation verification
- Certs and reports
- Parts and scanning
- Additional task as directed by Supervisor
- Complete part inspection on customer orders
- Visually inspect part to verify correct item, quantity, and part markings
- Use manufacturers paperwork to verify FAA approval and eligibility of parts
- Meet inspection accuracy requirements
- Process pick parts into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
- Complete part verifications.
- Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct when needed,
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Complete Certifications
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsQA Parts I