The Robinson Diamond Resource Group has an opportunity for a contract to hire Rework Technician. Must have mechanical aptitude and a positive attitude.
Monday - Friday 8 to 5 with some overtime possible when needed.
This is a role that is scheduled to last through the end of the Summer but could go longer and can perhaps convert to a permanent position.
The Assembly - Repair Technician is responsible for undertaking actions to make a retrofit repair to a returned product. This will include a the testing, performance evaluation of electronic and mechanical components and sub-assemblies.
This is a project role to make a retrofit addition to an ATM type machine.
If you have basic mechanical aptitude and some level of electro-mechanical experience in a commercial environment we would like to talk to you.
If you have been a Field Service Technician within in Office Equipment, Printers, Copiers etc you would be a good fit for this as well.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of returned product.
- Recognizes failures, identifies root cause, and repairs products.
- Records required information on all repairs.
- Operates required equipment and test fixtures.
- Attend meetings and training as assigned.
- Ensures adherence to workmanship and quality control standards.
- Completes repairs in a cost effective, efficient manner and expediting return product to stock.
- Identifies any needs related to supplies, tools, and other items needed for efficient workflow in the repair area.
- Assists in the material handling and inventory control as needed.
- Maintains and cleans the work environment.
- Offer assistance as needed for any variety of tasks as requested by management
- Follow and execute procedures and policies established by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent organization skills and detailed oriented
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required; technical college a plus
- Functional knowledge and experience with use of basic repair tools.
- Working knowledge of electronic and mechanical components.
- Working knowledge of industry standard practices for repair and quality control.