The Robinson Diamond Resource Group has an opportunity for a Direct Hire/Full Time Repair Technician. Must have mechanical aptitude.
The Repair Technician is responsible for taking on all actions necessary to troubleshoot, note and repair returned product, this includes cleaning, testing, performance evaluation of all the electronic and mechanical components and subassemblies.
A a repair tech you will follow the standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations/data and "solve the puzzle"
you have to have a passion to solve the puzzle.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities- to perform the essential functions.
- Performs set-up, calibration, testing, troubleshooting of product.
- Recognizes failures - identifies root cause, then repairs products.
- Records info on all repairs.
- will attend meetings and training sessions as they are scheduled.
- Completes all repairs in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Maintains bench stock.
- Identifies any needs related to supplies, tools, and other items needed for efficient workflow in the repair area.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- A passion for troubleshooting, identifying and then solving the issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent organization skills and detailed oriented
- High school diploma or GED required; technical college a plus
- We will train the right individuals - if you have no experience. Some of these roles will be entry level
- Functional knowledge and experience with use of basic repair tools and procedures
- Solid knowledge of electronic and mechanical components.
- Solid knowledge of industry standard practices for repair and quality control.
- Experience with ERP Systems and Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as Internet software and E-mail is preferred