Great opportunity for Supply Chain, Production and Manufacturing professional.
Our Quality Assurance Department needs professionals for customer order verification, in compliance with Regulatory requirements (FAA, CAA, etc.) and customer requirements. Primary role will be to perform complete part inspections on customer orders, determine FAA approval type and part application.
Complete 8130-3 and non-regulatory documentation (ATA 106). Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of orders to ensure customer satisfaction. Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership. Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary. Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements.
Enter information in SAP and scan material in and out of QA.
· Certs and reports
· Parts and scanning
· Additional task as directed by Supervisor
· Complete part inspection on customer orders
· Visually inspect part to verify correct item, quantity, and part markings
· Use manufacturers paperwork to verify FAA approval and eligibility of parts
Meet inspection accuracy requirements
· Process pick parts into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
· Complete part verification compliant to requirements.
· Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership
· Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary