International Aerospace Leader
is currently looking for Mid Software Applicaation Developer
to join our Product Systems Team.
No 3rd Party.
We are looking for teammates who have a passion for building large scale software systems. The ideal candidates will be highly motivated and like solving challenging and complex problems across a variety of domains. For this role we are seeking out high performing individual contributors. These positions will focus on supporting the Digital Enterprise transformation inside the company and the role can be aligned to one of several different projects or domains including Electrical Engineering (both internally written and commercial-off the shelf) and other areas depending on experience or desire.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming in a high level language like C#, .NET
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- 2+ years of experience delivering software solutions to Production environment and writing quality, production ready code
- Experience working on full stack development across all tiers of an application
- Exposure to DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD
- Experience with Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Geospatial Science, or other technical degree
- Exposure to Cloud computing or microservices
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC - the overall software development process & methodology, tools, and techniques used to produce quality and secure software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Exposure to Unit Testing and Integration testing or TDD (test driven development)
- Exposure to development on both Windows platforms and Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with complex software design of user applications and back-end services
- Database experience in either Oracle, SQL, SQL Server or DB2
- Visual Studio experience