6 years minimum.
We are virtual now, however after we get through the next 6 months to 1 year it will perhaps be based in our Irving or Plano facility.
We are looking for Recruiters to attract candidates to interview and hire great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- 6+ years’ experience in recruitment or human resources
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)