The Robison Diamond Resource Group has an immediate need for 20 Flight Readiness Technicians. This position will hire this week and start training on the 28th.
Candidates schedule must be flexible- available to work any shift- 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Performs final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery.
The assignment requires teammates to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery.
Teammates are expected to work safely with the highest quality and integrity. Collaborate with humility inclusion and transparency and respect one another and advance a global, diverse team.
1-7 Years experience in the following:
1. Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
2. Aircraft maintenance and repair
3. Major dispatch services
4. Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
5. Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
6. Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
7. Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Boeing quality procedures).
8. Knowledge of regulatory authorities' (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
9. Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs
10. Will be working outside in the elements 100% of the time- Outside on the flightline in all seasons.
1. 787 or composite aircraft
2. A&P License