The Robinson Diamond Resource Group as an immediate need for a Cisco Firewall Engineer
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Irving Texas
Skill set should be in Cisco network configuration and management of firewalls.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Firewall Network Engineer
- Create a new secure segment with rule sets and objects.
- Update existing firewall segments to incorporate new secure segment.
- Cleanup rules not needed.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to operate independently or as part of collaborative effort
- Equivalent work experience implementing and operating enterprise level data center and/or office networks.
- Experience 3+ years
Prefer knowledge in newer firewalls, Cisco Firepower and the use of Cisco Firepower Management Center