We are currently interviewing talented, and passionate individuals to join a tremendous team working on multiple fronts with the newest technologies.
It is remote, but we are hoping to find someone in the Central, Mountain or Pacific Time zone.
This an Agile team (in theory...morning stand ups, basic methodology structure) the team is sized at 9, within a 45 person Tech organization, so it's a small enough group that your ideas won't get buried in the machine.
This is not a Senior Dev role. This is a mid level, "next step" opportunity. 2 to 3 yrs experience will start the conversation.
The average retention of the tech team is over 7 years, so once people get on board they love it here. We are growing, you will work on many different projects instead of being an assembly line developer building a box all day, things will move, things will shift.
But hey... let's talk about the details.
The must have once we get past the basics of Development will be Vue.JS, that is the key to game.
So, lets start there.
- Create responsive layouts and mobile-specific web applications
- Research and deploy new web-based technologies including open source
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively
- 2+ years’ experience working with Frameworks (such as Vue.JS, Angular, React)
- 2+ years’ experience working with CSS Preprocessors (SCSS) and task runners (grunt, webpack, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience working in MS Driven environment - .Net, C#, MVC, TFS
- Experience building scalable front-end systems
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a MS Driven environment - .Net, C#, MVC, TFS
- Experience solving cross browser compatibility, optimization, and layout issues
- Experience with CSS Grid and/or Flexbox, or an understanding of their capabilities * CSS Preprocessors (SCSS) and task runners (grunt, webpack, etc.)
- Experience with web page performance tools
- Working with the Engineering team to create modular templates for better site manageability
- Design, develop, iterate on a rapid basis while organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Experience prototyping visually attractive and highly usable web interfaces
- Working closely with product team, other engineers, and designers
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies / trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
In a perfect world you are in the Portland area. But again, its full remote.
What makes this role exciting? You will be working on multiple projects in a non-pressure cooker environment. We're not racing anybody, we're just trying to get it right.
This is a contract to hire role (90 to 120 days) then it's full boat, benefits, vacation.
No 3d party. You must be able to work as a W2 employee directly. Please don't apply if this isn't the case.
Ok. If this is ringing some bells, lets talk.