Great Opportunity for a talented HRIS professional.
Perform overall system administrative duties including issue resolution and basic support for various HR systems including:
• Maintain data integrity by performing routine HR system data audits, including HCM, Payroll, and Benefits data
• Support the employee and manager self-service system
• Evaluate, research and deliver timely report request results
• Assist other team members and customers as needed.
• Additional responsibilities as required.
• Advanced Excel knowledge required.
• Experience with system reporting tools (ADP applications) preferred.
• Demonstrated basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Experience in supporting geographically disbursed customers/users.
• Ability to work in a geographically distributed project team environment.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Basic HRIS systems experience:
- timekeeping preferred.
- Employee Central Module