Great Opportunity to join a great team with a national leader.
Work Boots Required
• Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
• Loads/Unloads common carrier and company vehicles.
• Assembles customer orders to be shipped
• Processes paperwork regarding shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct postage tape, filling out proper information following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
• Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
• Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
• Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
• Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Use of Scanner for Warehouse Management System, picking orders and general put away of material after receipt.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Excellent attendance record required.
• Able to work overtime as needed.
• High school diploma or GED.
• General knowledge of electrical products.
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
• Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.