This is a contract opportunity with the international leader within Aerospace.
Based on performance this can convert to an employee opportunity.
Must be extremely detailed oriented.
Experience with a data migration.
Must be able to work independently
- The Supply Chain Specialist I primary responsibility is to execute data entry tasks in the repair process loop including updating part number information, account routing, physical ship-to location, repair description, etc.
- The role requires the user to input information out of one system to another.
- In addition, the role will require interaction with a team of customer repair representatives who are responsible for ultimately managing the repair orders.
- The specialist will receive requests from a central data queue and complete the assigned tasks in multiple independent systems.
- The user will have to ensure accuracy while troubleshooting issues with the data management team as necessary.
- Attention to detail for data entry accuracy
- Organized to successfully manage open queue of orders
- Ability to maneuver through/multi-task in multiple screens in different applications
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn and execute a wide variety of tasks
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Must have High School Diploma/GED
Clear a background check and a drug screen'
A quick interview and hire process