THe Robinson Diamond Resource Group has an excellent opportunity to work with a leader in their field.
The HR Generalist- Client HR & Benefits Services will be responsible for providing HR service delivery with emphasis on Employee Relations and Performance Management, Time & Attendance, Absence Management, and Wage & Hour items as well as benefit accounting and programs (H&W; DB; DC), and overall HR technical compliance for client groups across multiple locations.
- Act as point of contact and resource for inquiries and needs related to HR/Benefits for client book of business as well as point of escalation clients.
- Conduct employee relations investigations providing recommendation and findings to client group.
- Provide recommendation and coaching to client leadership on performance management.
- Assist with day to day administration and oversight of retirement and health/welfare benefit plans and all related programs.
- Assist with retirement plan analysis, accounting, audit and other reporting/compliance aspects of plan administration.
- Manage annual benefit renewal processes across all benefit programs for client groups and oversight of team client groups.
- Assist with review, audit and analysis of benefit expenses including all invoicing.
- Handle all aspects of new client launch and client off-boarding activity.
- Meet routine monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines and work schedules as well as timely and accurate completion of special projects.
- Set up new client staff and related benefit deductions.
- Manage all aspects of LOA Administration and COBRA for client groups.
- Assure HR Compliance and Compliance with Intermedix policies by self and team members: understand, support, enforce and comply with company policies, procedures and Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or similar field required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a HR Business Partner/Generalist.
- Knowledge of related federal, state, local regulations.
- Highest level of HR technical knowledge.
- Highest level of detail, process and compliance orientation.
- MS Office skills required/Advanced Excel skills are a must.
- HRIS systems know-how. Kronos/Sage experience helpful. Proficient in HR information systems and reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities while meeting deadlines is critical
- Flexible to handle unexpected challenges.
- Positive attitude as well as professional demeanor and consultative approach.
- Healthcare industry experience helpful.
- SHRM certification or course work preferred.