Great Opportunity to enter the Aerospace world from the Tech Support side.
Take a look below, if this feels like a fit send us your resume and lets talk soon.
Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment.
Responsible for evaluating current systems.
Assists in the planning of large scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
Requires thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications.
- On-call enterprise support for shifts 1 – 3
- Provides support to first line Enterprise Support staff for business applications including Lotus Notes, MS Office, VPN, SAP
- Troubleshoot complex issues including:
- · Hardware builds:
· Desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones
· Audiovisual (AV) setup for conference rooms (projectors, microphones, power strips)
· Telephone, email, mobile, and walk-up support and troubleshooting
- Job Skills/ Functional Knowledge
- - A+ Certification required
- Network+ (must be obtained within 90 days of hire - covered)
- MCP (must be obtained within 90 days of hire- covered)
- ITIL Foundations (must be obtained within 180 days of hire- covered)
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
- Experience with MAC OSX 10.6.8 or later
- Experience with LANDESK Service Desk 7.5 or later
- Experience with LANDESK Data Analytics
- Experience with LANDESK Asset Lifecycle Management
- LANDESK: Experience building hardware dependent images – basic understanding of bare metal backups, master boot record, and hard disk boot sectors
- LANDESK: experience creating queries in LDMS 8.8 or later
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- 1 year of LANDESK administration experience