The Robinson/Diamond Resource Group is currently interviewing talented for a hybrid role. WE are looking for a Sr. Data Integration as well as Data Warehouse person to drive the building a brand new Data Warehouse This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your ability to drive a very important project for the team.
This position is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) applications for internal company use and for clients. In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
- System and data analysis, architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow design
- Software development, configuration, and customization
- On-Site and Post implementation support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the customer’s functional and non-functional
- Advise on architectural strategies and best practice
- Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding
- Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business
- Java Developer (10+ years) with Integration Experience
- Mule, Talend, or other ESB Experience (3+ years)
- Web Services (SOAP)
- XML , Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width)
- SQL Development
- Web Services (REST)
- XSLT or JAXB
- Spring Framework
- Financial, Retail, and/or Logistics industries
- Working with a Team of Skilled Developers
- Experience with Multiple Departments
- Agile / Scrum
- Bachelor’s Degree or Java Certification
- Prior Consulting Experience
- Great Communication Skills
- Instinctual Leadership Skills
Job Description -
- Enhances data integration team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Studies data sources by interviewing users; defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Plans data integration process by developing common definitions of sourced data; designing common keys in physical data structure; establishing data integration specifications; examining data applications; examining data models and data warehouse schema; determining best-fit data interchange methods; assessing middleware tools for data integration, transformation, and routing; developing project scope and specifications; identifying factors that negatively impact integration; forecasting resource requirements; establishing delivery timetables.
- Delivers data integration by implementing shared databases; integrating data shared across legacy, new development, and purchased package environments; developing system modification specifications; mapping data; establishing interfaces; developing and modifying functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data; meeting performance parameters; resolving and escalating integration issues; coordinating actions among users, operations staff, and outside vendors; recommending adjustments as objectives change; documenting operational procedures and data connections.
- Validates data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design, data extract/transform, networks, and hardware.
- Maintains data warehouse performance by identifying and resolving data conflicts; upgrading data definitions;
- Improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design; rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures;
No 3rd party or sponsorship for this position