The Robinson Diamond has A contract to hire potion for a growing company here in the Dallas Area.
Responsible for undertaking all actions necessary to render returned product serviceable, including cleaning, testing, performance evaluation of electronic and mechanical components and sub-assemblies. Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Essential Duty and Responsibilities:
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of returned product.
- Recognizes failures, identifies root cause, and repairs products.
- Records required information on all repairs.
- Operates required equipment and test fixtures.
- Attend meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Ensures adherence to workmanship and quality control standards.
- Completes repairs in a cost effective, efficient manner and expediting return product to stock.
- Identifies any needs related to supplies, tools and other items needed for efficient workflow in the repair area.
- Assists in the material handling and inventory control as needed.
- Maintains and cleans the work environment.
- Offer assistance as needed for any variety of tasks as requested by management
- Maintain positive, upbeat and dynamic attitude while working with other staff, management and senior officers
- Follow and execute procedures and policies established by management
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in electronic and mechanical components and subassemblies repair.
- Functional knowledge and experience with use of basic repair tools.
- Working knowledge of electronic and mechanical components.
- Working knowledge of industry standard practices for repair and quality control.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficiency in ERP Systems and Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as Internet software and E-mail is preferred