The Robinson/Diamond Resource Group is currently interviewing candidates for a tremendous opportunity in the aviation industry near DFW airport.
Performs a variety of procurement functions, scanning documents, document storage, Excel, SAP, and sourcing.
- Purchasing agent for non-inventory supplies, goods, services and capital assets.
- Conduct vendor due diligence and RFP's for non-inventory purchasing needs.
- Manage supplier base in Excel, SAP and Sharepoint
- Enter all vendors into the central vendor management system
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Oversee end to end contractual commitments, policy and procedural compliance from service providers.
- Obtain good knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Source, develop and retain service providers, source best value, indirect procurement, pre-bid, and vendor management
- Represent the company a world class buying organization
- Manages own workload by applying an understanding of team priorities
- May provide assistance to less experienced colleagues.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of the job
- Overtime is possible
High School Diploma or GED
5+ years Procurement experience working in the supplier service delivery sector
Must pass a background, drug test and credit check
Strong Excel, Word, scanning documents, uploading files, document storage experience
Responsible for the purchase of non-inventory supplies, goods, services and capital assets. Follow the new bid processes and pre-bids.
Primary purpose is to implement supplier sourcing strategies, manage supplier performance and enhance relationships between suppliers and key stakeholders.
Manage project plans to improve availability and performance of services and directing supplier activities.
Mitigate risk and improve service quality and costs.
Other responsibilities may include managing the contract life cycle, which includes the negotiation of terms and conditions, changes and modifications.
Ability to effectively communicate with customers and suppliers and perform the procurement sourcing tasks