The RDRG is currently interviewing candidates for a tremendous contract opportunity that will lead to a perm opportunity after the contract period.
If you have a background in Shipping/Receiving, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product distribution, etc and are ready for the next step in your career contact us.
If you are currently doing something similar and are looking to work for the industry leader in one of the most successful players in their arena send us your resume today.
In this role you will resolve documented receiving discrepancies as directed by the RDR Supervisor.
This position is responsible for communicating (Phone, E-mail, Fax) with external suppliers, freight carriers and internal departments (IT,Traffic, Warehouse, Supply Chain and Sales) as needed.
You will use SAP Quality Notification system to document actions being taken to resolve the receiving discrepancy within established departmental goals.
The Job is-
1. Resolve Receiving Discrepancies
· Resolve RDR discrepancies with suppliers, carriers and internal departments.
· Document disposition to resolve receiving discrepancy using the system per established procedures.
· Capture accurate quality data within the system.
· Receive product into stock using SAP EWM system.
· Act as backup to other RDR team members (RDR Reviewer, Resolver).
· Follow all RDR ISO procedures.
· Resolve receiving discrepancies from the CDC Receiving per departmental goals and objectives established yearly.
2. Process Improvement & Performance Measurement
· Capture accurate supplier performance data for supplier scorecards.
· Capture internal process failures in SAP QN system.
· Suggest and help implement process improvements to reduce discrepancies and make the process more efficient.
High School Diploma
Quality assurance and/or discrepancy resolution experience with vendors and continuous improvement training·
SAP or similar ERP: specifically experience with quality notification system within SAP - HUGE PLUS
When you're tired of working with a recruiter and are ready to work with a partner, we're here.