A Tremendous Opportunity with an Aerospace Leader.
Contract Role - Fast Process.
Location - Irving (near DFW Airport)
- Procurement Agent provides oversight and management of supplier selection activities for Non-Inventory or Indirect Suppliers.
- Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
- Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities.
- Participates as a member and or leader of supply chain process improvement team’s and identifies opportunities to reduce cost and improve efficiencies within supplier and internal processes.
Manage and or lead projects related to the selection of suppliers for Indirect Products and Services.
Lead the Indirect Supply Chain activities for IT, Workforce Contingent Labor, and other categories.
Reduce annual cost and driving process efficiencies throughout Indirect Supply Chain.
Create Supplier Management processes and building relationships with Indirect suppliers.
Identify Supply Chain Indirect responsibilities occurring throughout the company and develop a strategy to move from a decentralized to centralized procurement model.
Holds responsibility for OEI (Optimal Enterprise Integration) activities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 or more years of related experience in indirect supply chain work
Master’s degree preferred