Tremendous Opportunity with a great company that values their employees.
Be more than "just another number"
This is an opportunity to be part of the solution and have a seat at the table where you input and ideas are not only values but encouraged. You will be a member of a small, family oriented team with a company that provides great benefits as well as a top tier work environment.
In this role you will
- Be the "go to" as the lead of the department.
- Occasionally interface with customers.
- Ensure maintenance is performed in accordance with the Repair Station Manual, FAA regulations and Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manuals.
- Records Review
- Disassemble, clean, inspect and reassemble helicopter components (Airbus and Bell Primarily) utilizing hand tools, shop equipment and special tools in accordance with manufacturer’s technical data and FAA regulations.
- Provide Customer service in the performance of maintenance, repair and overhaul of helicopter power-train components with the highest standards for flight safety, quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluation and performance of necessary task.
- Airframe license is required. (A&P would be preferred but not essential)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aviation overhaul of Bell and Airbus components.
- Must have general knowledge in the use of hand tools and shop equipment
- Must have good communication skills
- Willingness to lean new job skills
- Ability to work with other technicians in performance of assigned tasks
- Must have a basic understanding of the critical nature of the work being performed.