The Robinson Diamond Resource Group has an awesome opportunity with one of our premier clients.
Looking for someone with extensive sourcing, staffing and relationship building skills to partner with our business customers, to provide senior level staffing support.
Must be able to build relationships with C-suite.
This is a contract role with a calendar lock into 2019.
It can extend based on need. Company is in growth.
This is not a start up.
This is an established leader in the Aerospace/Aviation Arena.
We have provided talent here into our second decade.
You will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting.
This position will recruit for multiple locations across the United States.
You will be responsible for tracking metrics as outlined while delivering results, tracking requisitions, and interfacing with the hiring managers, and candidates.
You will also ensure and demonstrate high business acumen and understanding of the business impact of the overall recruiting strategy.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and able to manage a full requisition load while tending to the needs of all customers both internal and external to the Human Resource group. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- · Full cycle recruitment
- · Ability to understand job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- · Conducts and/or participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- · Conduct meetings with managers and upper management
- · Collaborate on sourcing plans and candidate assessment and selection
- · Executes sourcing strategies
- · Prescreen and interview candidates
- · Schedule interviews as needed
- · Prepare interview kits for managers as needed
- · Present data and metrics to C-Suite
- · Metrics and reporting on open requisitions
Basic qualifications include:
- 5 yrs + full cycle corporate recruiting experience in a Corporate environment.
- 5+ years of experience with an advanced applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Edge/Modern Techniques (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- Must have excellent relationship building skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Strong PowerPoint and being able to present to C-Suite.
- Strategically and proactively come up with sourcing strategies
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with the ability to influence up to and including the Executive level.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a significant recruiting workbench upwards of 30+ requisitions at a time.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to present at the executive level
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to source talent and utilize advanced Internet research tools.