We are currently interviewing Supply Chain/Distribution Professionals for a number of tremendous opportunities within a climate controlled tech advanced warehouse near DFW airport.
If you have participated in a large scale material/parts audit and have experience within a warehouse/distribution center this would be a great fit.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
What you bring to the table -
- Ability to operate a PIT (forklift, cherry picker)
- Verify physical part marking to part label
- Ensure accuracy of counting matching physical count to system count
- Basic knowledge of SAP system
- Identifying damaged product
- Analyze documentation requirement for specific material Analyze data and monitor live reports
- Ability to research product movement within SAP system
- Experience with Shipping Intl/Domestic shipments
- Cycle Counts: Verify product stock on hand.
- Problem Resolution: Extensive research on docks to inventory issues
- Put-ways: stocking product into locations in the building
- Experience with a warehouse management system SAP
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP
- Cycle count experience
- Quality experience
- Must have a clear background
- Pass a drug screen