Tremendous Opportunity for a dedicated, positive, creative and energetic professional with an industry leader.
The Rental Sales Account Manager position is responsible for identifying and qualifying revenue prospects.
This includes visiting potential and current customer job sites, anticipating equipment needs, negotiating service levels and pricing, and following up with customers to insure long term, profitable customer relationships.
What you bring to the table
• Three to five years equipment rentals/sales experience preferred.
• Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
• Must possess sales and customer relation skills. Looking for someone with a great personality..
• Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems and make profitable deals.
• Bi-Lingual would be a huge plus in this industry
• Must pass company drug screen.
• Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience and offer & receive constructive criticism when necessary.
This is an ideal position for intelligent, competitive, self-directed and detail-oriented individuals who are motivated by achieving personal success helping their company to grow.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree, experience working as a sales coordinator within the rental equipment industry, strong communication skills, and a current driver's license with a good driving record, knowledge of the local construction market, and the drive to succeed.
Experience using contact database software (CRM) and territory management is a plus.
When you're tired of working with a recruiter and are ready to work with a partner, we're here.