Tremendous Opportunity with a great company that believes in taking care of their employees.
You must have a positive attitude and a team first outlook.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Mon - Fri 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (overtime available if wanted)
What a day looks like -
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare shipping containers
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat;
- Sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
You must have experience in the following-
- Warehouse/distribution center experience
- Scan Gun technology
- Forklift /Cherry Picker Pallet Jack
- Inventory Control
- Cycle Counting
- Clear Driving Record
- There will be driving/delivery/set up of modular equipment.
You have to have a drivers license
You must have good mechanical skills
Clear Drug Screen Clear
Background (No Felonies)