Tremendous Opportunity for an Aviation Professional to join a long term, solid growth leader.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for compliance and conformance of the quality management system to the relevant requirements of the civil and military aviation standards, laws and regulations and duties and responsibilities.
The Manager in this position is to manage customer quality relationships, deliver internal quality measures, drive and implement continuous improvement and be responsible for managing all quality programs to comply with all regulatory and company quality programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Responsible for establishing, documenting, developing and managing Quality Management System for compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and standards.
- Responsible for adherence to continuous improvement efforts for Quality Management Systems.
- Works with customers to ensure expectations are understood and exceeded.
- Plan, promote and organize quality and reliability training activities and initiatives.
- Creates, reviews, edits and modifies company quality manual, work instructions, operations manual and procedures ensuring compliance to all FAA and AS9110 requirements.
- Prepares for and represents the Company during all quality related audits.
- Performs random and routine inspections to validated quality along with system and customer compliance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and a minimum of ten years of experience in aircraft maintenance quality control/quality assurance fields involving aircraft maintenance, modifications and refurbishment.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in aircraft maintenance quality control / quality assurance fields involving aircraft maintenance, modifications and refurbishment.
- Extensive knowledge in developing, documenting and auditing Quality Management Systems in a MRO FAA Repair Station environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Civil and military aviation standards, rules, regulations including UAE, GCAA, EASA and USA FAA Part 145, Part 21.
- Airframe and Powerplant mechanic with Inspector Authorization on jet and large turboprop aircraft.
- Oversees, maintains and updates the facility safety program.
- Responsible for oversight of the Chief Inspector and Inspection Program.
- Responsible for the maintenance, preservation and control of all appropriate documentation in an organized and professional manner.
- Tracks, measures and monitors key performance indicators as related to quality and continuous improvement and promotes within the entire organization.
When you're tired of working with a recruiter and are ready to work with a partner, we're here.