Fantastic Opportunity for the right individual(s) to work in one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
We are conducting a search for 2 talented Information Security Engineers in Anchorage Alaska.
In this role (with an expected duration of 1 year or longer) you will:
Evaluate new solutions and applications for security and regulatory compliance.
· Familiar with Payment Card Industry (PCI), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FIPS/FISMA, FERPA standards and compliance regulations.
· Familiar with CJIS (Criminal Justice Information System) requirements
- Perform risk assessments of a diverse set of data processing systems.
- Familiar with firewalls, data encryption and other security measures
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Research the latest information technology security trends
- Work with department leadership evaluating new solution and develop deployment strategies.
- Testing and implementing secure network connected devices
- Periodic reviews of existing vendors for adherence to security policies and requirements
In conjunction with the team and other stakeholders, develop and maintain security baselines, procedures, and other strategies that effectively protect cyber assets while ensuring reliable and consistent system operations
Consult with business units and CISO on security and protection measures of systems and information during the design and implementation of on-premise and cloud/SaaS solutions
Understand software and system vulnerability processes, document vulnerability patch life cycle, and perform vulnerability assessments on systems and services.
Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal are essential.