Climate Controlled Distribution center located near DFW airport currently expanding the team.
If you have experience within the warehouse environment and are motivated to develop a career in Supply Chain/Distribution this might be the best opportunity you will see for a while.
2nd shift is 12:30 to 8:30 PM with overtime available
Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must be able to work 25 feet in the air if needed.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check and have solid references from previous employers (supervisors)
Great pay and a great opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing material to be shipped.
- Kitting material that needs to be paired.
- Locating material in warehouse locations.
- Picking material from warehouse locations and delivering to outbound.
- Assisting other areas throughout the facility.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds continuously through the shift.
- Warehouse experience
- Able to lift 35 lbs. consistently throughout a shift, Able to work up to heights of 25 feet
- Must wear Steel toed or composite toed shoes
- RF Scanner experience required
- SAP experience a plus