We are seeking a Distribution Center - Quality Auditor to join our team!
You will conduct product inspections to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
The contract is slated to last 1 year.
Documentation and Data collection will be facilitated within SAP.
The primary goal of this role is contributing to the large Six Sigma audit within an Aerospace Distribution Facility.
You will part of the team that is completing the product audit program and conduct product audits. Open boxes released for shipment to the customer and verify product and paperwork are correct. Verify box is correctly sealed and labels are correctly applied to the box. Notify the supervisor of any discrepancies. Record results in the audit record file kept in SAP. Assist in flowing this audit program to other departments including receiving, put away and picking. Conduct research, compile and analyze performance reports and data and use analysis tools to continuously improve the process
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Conduct 6S inspections and aisle audits, focusing on identified problem areas.
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Experience within a Distribution Center, specifically with an audit within one.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience with Six Sigma Audit in an Distribution Center (preferred)
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."