Entry level Mechanical Technician.
Must have mechanical aptitude and a bit of experience with it.
- Disassemble small mechanical units into individual parts in order to replenish stock quantities.
- Assist other technicians with disassembling/reassembling units for testing & troubleshooting.
- Perform some of the basic testing on repaired units to ensure functionality.
- Flexible to help out in other areas as needed – sometimes preparing (packaging) units for shipment back to vendor for repair.
- Knowledge of basic electronics & electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Good PC skills – familiar with Windows OS, Microsoft Office (spreadsheets, email) – also able to learn to enter detailed information into database regarding daily work activities.
- Ability to physically lift units 50 to 70 lbs. (with assistance) – most parts weigh much less.
- Open to working overtime as needed, as much as 10 hours/week.
Ability to get along well with others and receptive to feedback concerning job functions.
When you're tired of working with a recruiter and are ready to work with a partner, we're here.