Great, Long Term opportunity within the aviation supply chain.
Super quick hire.
Must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of export requirements
- Experience in aviation aftermarket supply-chain management services and compliance.
- Knowledgeable about export regulations such as ITAR, EAR, 600 Series and Sanctioned Parties
- Familiarity with DOS/DOC licensing lifecycle and auditing.
- Knowledge of foreign government export controls is preferred.
- Aircraft industry experience, global supply chain controls
- Customs Broker license, CUSECO certification preferred
- Administer existing licenses and apply them to shipments.
- Experience with SAP/GTS systems as well as SNAP-R and EASE.
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Access, Word and Power Point.
- Intermediate level or higher with Excel which includes pivot tables and V-Lookup.
- Licensing knowledge with the Dept. of State and Dept. of Commerce
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree required with related experience or Master's degree
Working knowledge of US Import Compliance Rules and Regulations, as well as Customs Regulations
A minimum of 5 to 7 years direct experience in International Trade Compliance, export rules and regulations, licensing & free trade agreements.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to effectively multi-task and handle multiple on-going projects. A strong attention to detail. The ability to thrive in a team environment
Excellent time management skills
Computer proficiency in MS Office applications and a knowledge base of SAP a plus
CUSECO certification is a plus, Customs Broker License, FAR 15 knowledge